Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday's Jewelry Tip and Idea


Starting today I am going to focus on a tip or an idea of the day. Using the findings from my shop, I will give you a picture of something that you can make with those findings and then just a few more ideas of things to make. So here we go with the first of what I hope will be a successful blog.


Today we feature earrings created with 14mm Red Czech Firepolished Crystals, with 4 Leaf Silvertone Beadcaps and Czech Firepolished Rondelles. Notice that I have mixed silver and gunmetal gray just for that doubletake look you want.


This is one pair of earrings where I just didn't feel the need to stack bead caps, but you can for a more dramatic effect. You can also create this same piece and use as a pendant on a chain and have a 3 piece set. Good Luck, please don't hesitate to convo me from my store if you have any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment